Assignment #7

1. Question for student# presentation. HI, Do you prefer online payment or offline payment?

2. Question for student# presentation I want to ask what are the advantages of the Apple a15 chip compared to the Android chip?

3. Question for student# presentation Have you considered the Nintendo Switch?
4. Question for student# presentation Do you like playing games? How much time do you usually spend playing games? What's your favorite game?

5. Question for student# presentation PS5 vs Xbox Series X: which is better? In Term of performance.

6. Question for student#presentation When you're deciding to buy a console, do Xbox exclusive games like Halo or Gears play a part in the purchase decision?

7. Question for student#

8. Question for student#

9. Question for student#

10. Question for student#


1. Answer to question from u6228438 I prefer online payment because it is very convenient. I only need to carry a mobile phone when I go out without cash

2. Answer to question from u6228438 Apple's optimization system is better than Android. For example, Android phones will be very stuck later, but Apple phones won't

3. Answer to question from I will not consider Nintendo switch, although it is portable, I hope it can play games with 60 frames.

4. Answer to question from u6218523 I like to play games. I have nearly 70 games. I usually play games for two hours a day.

5. Answer to question from u6218523 If it’s just performance, then I think Xbox Series X is better

6. Answer to question from u6218523 Yes, but more importantly, Xbox runs quieter than ps4

7. Answer to question from u6218523


  1. Comments