Assignment #4

 

I have this Xbox one x since 2019 which was given to me as a present by myself. I bought it in Shopee and takes me 14700 Bath. I was considering Playstation4 pro and this one and finally, I took Xbox due to the comfortable controller. I wanted to replace this particular console as it cannot play NBA2k21 of the next generation.

After I decided to replace my Xbox console, I have two alternatives to choose from. The first option was Playstation5. The second alternative was Xbox series X. I selected these two devices because of many reasons. The main reason was that I still want to play in “next-generation” and enjoy from higher preformation console.

After I spend two weeks searching for information on the three devices, I finally decided to buy Xbox series X and my father did help me pay for it. There is one thing I sure is that I have to pay back the money. For the "old" Xbox, I managed to trade-in at Taobao which is a Chinese shopping application for only 8000 Bath. And I will take a part-time job in order to get money for the rest of the money.








Comments

  1. Have you considered the Nintendo Switch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will not consider Nintendo switch, although it is portable, I hope it can play games with 60 frames.

      Delete
  2. Do you like playing games? How much time do you usually spend playing games? What's your favorite game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to play games. I have nearly 70 games. I usually play games for two hours a day.

      Delete
  3. PS5 vs Xbox Series X: which is better? In Term of performance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it’s just performance, then I think Xbox Series X is better

      Delete
  4. When you're deciding to buy a console, do Xbox exclusive games like Halo or Gears play a part in the purchase decision?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but more importantly, Xbox runs quieter than ps4

      Delete

Post a Comment