About me

I am Dylan and I am from China. Like basketball and games. I came to Thailand to study because I like Thai culture and Thai scenery. Maybe it was the influence of others, maybe it was growth. I can see myself changing. In the eyes of the teacher, I am a more obedient student. In front of my family, I am a director. In other words, my actions and thoughts have been recognized. During the cardamom years, the sour flower season and the rainy season, the sad years, and the boy who loves to dream, all made a beautiful smile. We live in the present, we can only remember the past and not be greedy. The beautiful life always inspires us to look forward, so I am not afraid of it! My favorite is science as well, because being a scientist has always been my dream. My mother also bought six sets of scientific experiment equipment specially for me. A total of 400 experiments. I like the Crystal Baby experiment the most. First prepare a glass and a cup of boiling hot water, pour the boiling water into the glass, then pour in sodium alginate and stir evenly to become a viscous liquid like shampoo. At the same time, prepare a cup of cold water containing calcium lactate, put the viscous liquid into the calcium lactate through a mold, and take it out after five minutes to become a soft crystal. After the experiment, I was both excited and annoyed. The excitement was because I succeeded in making the crystal treasure; what was troubled was the strange shape of the crystal baby, including triangles, ellipses, and squares, but there was no circle.

Because of the epidemic, we had to take online classes in China, which caused me to miss Thailand and local friends very much. I have also heard that the risk of the epidemic in Thailand has increased. I hope that Thais can stay at home to ensure that they are not infected.

Comments

  1. After you come to Thailand, can you tell me what software you often use to contact your family and how often you contact them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What browser do you often use to search for the answers you want?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment